Tuesday 17 March 2009

What's Behind the 21 Day Challenge?

Hi there,

By now you've probably heard all about the "21 Day Challenge" in my recent emails and you may be wondering what it's all about and whether you should participate.

Well, I don't know about you, but I have a very busy life and when things get REALLY busy, it's vital to stay on track and make progress in your life. My tactic for doing this is to concentrate on only ONE thing as far as Personal Growth is concerned.

So the more the world around me is demanding I focus on paying bills, changing web pages, buying the groceries and 95 other things at once, the more I put my whole inner focus on one thing. That could be cultivating gratitude, working on some aspect of fitness or whatever else.

And you know what? When I'm not focused on the 95 things that need doing, they seem to get done a lot faster... probably because the one thing I'm really focused on keeps me calm and centered.

The purpose of the 21 Day Challenge is to let you PROVE to yourself you really do have the power to change your life. Why 21 days? Because, as you may already know, if you do any one thing consistently for 21 days, you'll ingrain it as a HABIT. And once it's a habit, it develops a force of its own and your results in life start to improve.

Of course, the 4 strategies I'm presenting in the 21 Day Challenge are quite simple and straightforward. However, it's often the simplest strategies that are the most effective, and that's the case here.

Naturally, the Warriorship Black Belt Program gives you a larger framework and more advanced methods to work with, and you can learn more about it here:

http://www.warriorcoachinginternational.com/BlackBelt/

So, unless you're in that program, I'd encourage you to try one of the 4 strategies in the 21 Day Challenge. Remember, you should do ONLY one of the four.

I'll be doing one myself, though for various reasons I'm not going to start until March 30. I can't wait to share my results with you!

~ Dr. Symeon Rodger

No comments:

Post a Comment