Turn up your speakers or read the text version below:
Over the last month I think I've given the "7 Deadly Spirals of Disease" teleclass about five times to various audiences totaling thousands of people. It's one of the most in-demand health presentations out there today.
And while there's a place for presentations that go into that much depth, there's also a place for the high-level check list of things you can do to ensure fantastic health for years to come. So here's just such a list for you:
- Detox your body - There are lots of great detox systems out there. One of my personal favorites is from a company called Blessed Herbs. Detoxifying your system two to four times per year is highly advisable, since your body is being forced to deal with a toxic load that's well in excess of its design specifications!
- Stop loading your body with new toxins - yes it's time to start thinking about eating more organic fruits and veggies, meat that's hormone and antibiotic-free, free range eggs, and the like. And, for that matter, to beware of any non-organic personal care products you use, such as toothpastes, shampoos, cosmetics and the rest. If it goes on your skin, it goes into your bloodstream.
- Get everything circulating - one of the greatest keys to excellent health is to take your entire body through its total range of motion on a regular basis, pack your organs, bones and fasciae with Qi (vital energy) and ensure that your blood, spinal fluid, lymph fluid and Qi are all circulating unobstructed throughout your body. This alone will short-circuit the disease process. To find out more, go to http://www.rocksolidvitality.com/dvd.
- Optimize your diet - learn what your body really needs nutritionally. Take Dr. Mercola's free nutritional typing test to figure out what you should be eating. Learn from internationally famous nutritional expert Michael Morningstar by taking the course he and I put together at http://www.mindsetbootcamp.com/symeon/healthmastery.html.
- Avoid the electromagnetic storm - learn about the dangers of information-bearing radio waves. Avoid wireless internet, be careful about how and how often you use your cell phone, your cordless phone and your laptop. And be especially careful to educate your kids about this too!
- Cultivate gratitude - this the nature's most natural stress-killer. Whereas stress sends your body's pH level into the disease-prone acidic range, the frequent practice of gratitude will have the opposite effect. Remember, an alkaline body is a very poor host for illness.
- Smile habitually and never complain - this has the same effect. Yes, you're surrounded by the frustrating (and sometimes mind-bendingly stupid) actions of other people. But the more you can learn to disregard it all, the more you'll stress-proof yourself. When your friends or coworkers complain, propose a solution instead!
- Give affection, get affection - people who give and receive affection frequently live longer and happier lives. Become one of them!
- Deal with your emotions - this is one of the greatest keys to dealing with stress. Learn simple and powerful tools like the Emotional Freedom Technique (EFT) or Be Set Free Fast (BSFF). Then you'll never again have to wallow helplessly in a puddle of negative emotion and put your health at risk.
- Meditate - it's one of the key elements of the ancient Taoist longevity system. Moreover, it gives you mastery of your mind and emotions, and makes you totally stress-proof. That's in addition to all its spiritual benefits, of course.
- Learn to breathe - learn Normal Abdominal Breathing, the way the human being was meant to breathe. This has enormous physical, psychological and spiritual benefits. It's even more powerful when you join your breath, your movement and your mental attention into one. You can learn more at: http://www.harapower.com/
- Aim at harmony - we live in an anti-harmony culture. Just walk down a busy street in any of our cities and you'll realize we've constructed a way of life hostile to our physical and emotional health. When you aim at physical and emotional harmony in your own life, you counteract the persistently destructive influence of the man-made outside world. Again, http://www.harapower.com/ will teach you more about this.
- Please note you shouldn't try to do all of this or too much of it at once. If you can implement just one of these this week or this month, you'll be making great progress!
- Remember that there's no one, single silver bullet for your health. There are several and you need to take them all into account when you're building your new, healthier and more resilient lifestyle.
- ~ Dr. Symeon Rodger